With Healthcare Practitioners
Gknowmix interacts with healthcare practitioners in a number of fields, including general practitioners, physicians, oncologists, surgeons, gynaecologists, dieticians, specialist nurses, pathologists and genetic counsellors.
Registered healthcare practitioners can order genetic counselling/testing and other services on behalf of their patients/clients
Logging in / Registering
- In your browser navigate to http://www.gknowmix.com.
- Click on the Login | Register button on the top right hand side of the screen.
- If you have already registered, fill in your email address and password and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- If you have not yet registered, click on the ‘Click here to Register’ button, and select Registered Healthcare Practitioner on the subsequent page.
- If you have registered, but have forgotten your password, fill in your email address and click on the ‘I’ve forgotten my password button’ and your password will be sent to you.
- Once you have logged on or registered you will be taken to your home page on the Gknowmix System.
Once you have logged on, you will be taken to your home page. From here you will be able to order various services.
The following services are currently available:
- Request Test Kits -> Use this function to request Test Kits for your practice.
- Request a Test -> Cardiovascular GeneScreen
- Request a Test -> Wellness GeneScreen
- Request a Test -> Breast Cancer GeneScreen
- Other Services -> Genetic Counseling for Client – Use this function to request Genetic Counseling on behalf of your Client
Once you have selected a service or test, simply follow the screens and supply the necessary information to complete the Service Request. If you have not completed the necessary information to request a service, the system will guide you through the process of providing it.
- Edit my Details - > Use this function to edit your personal details, such as email address etc.
- Requested Service List. The Requested Service List will display any services that you have requested on behalf of your clients, or your clients have requested, and their current status including payments and invoices.
- Provide your Health Professional Registration Number and Practice Number. If you have not supplied any registration details you will not be able to request Genetic Services on behalf of your patients/clients. On you home screen press this button to provide them along with your other personal details.
Please note, if you navigate away from your home page, you can return to it whenever you like, by clicking on the “Login | Register” button.